Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
If you register your Quran classes online at Learning Quran Home , you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
1) if successful complet of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with Learning Quran Home
2) Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date . Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay fee on the due date.
3) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 7 days with out any excuse.
4) There is no make up classes for more then 10 days leaves as the teacher can not manage the make up classes.
5) If student is absent in class due to problem at his/her end, makeup classes will be entertained.
6) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
7) please don’t share your informaiton lphone number, Email address, credit card info to any teacher. Learning Quran Home will not be held responsible incase of misuse.
8) Learning Quran Home reserves the right to change teacher anytime.
11) if teacher resigns students will be provided with new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with us,don’t touch with your teachers privatly or other institute to share your information, And Learning Quran Home will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in future as Learning Quran Home is a registered project.
9) do not share any payments and your contact details with the teachers in case of any lose or damage Learning Quran Home will not be responsible.
10) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable on all students.
11) Refund available contact us on given number ,Email or call to Admin on skype
Note: These Terms of Service were Published on 7/18/2016 10:54 PST