Female Quran Teacher
learning Quran online is easy way to learn and recite Quran just sitting at home.online teaching specially design for people who living in abroad.those people no have Islamic academies and facing difficulties as well.now its possible for everyone to learn and recite Quran by online.the female Quran teacher are ready to teach for your flexible time.this way is very time-saving and perfect for those people doing jobs.we have experience of learning Quran online since 2010 to now many people complete his recitation with us and many students doing it.our teacher is knowing how to teach Quran and how to guide your child in friendly environment.we are teaching Hifiz, naazra,tajweed,basic Tajweed rules,Tafseer,namaz ,include fraiz,wajebaats and funeral salah,dua’s .when you learn with us so you can need 1 broadband internet connection 2 laptop computer or iPad, headphone, 3 skype software 4 mecogo.5 go meeting.these following things need for every student when you connect with us .want to register for every person fill simple short form and send our admin’s contact in 1 or 2 working day’s Insha Allah.
female Quran teacher
good news for Muslims women’s who want to learn Quran online with female Quran teacher.
The female Quran Teacher available at 24/7 online and teaching the students. The female teacher focus Quran, Qaida and Islamic education you and your children making a good Muslims.
CALL US AT 00923449434044
Islamic Duas That Every Muslim Must Memorize and Recite Daily
One of the real components of the lead of any religious person is supplication. Other than the general and significant occasions, like the two eids in Islamic year, someone’s funeral, Ramadan, wedding, and so forth. Our religion worries upon the Muslim people to make dua in times when things are unimportant. Along these lines, rehearsing Muslims make dua to the Almighty notwithstanding for the least complex of matters in consistently standard life.
In spite of the fact that the normal undertakings in the day by day routine can be attempted without making any sort of dua, dua demonstrates the conviction of a true Muslim person and speaks to the way that notwithstanding for the most trifling of things, a devotee always look back to the Lord for looking to have assistance of Allah Almighty.
Here are few common duas that you must memorize and recite in daily life:
- Dua for sleeping:
- Surah Ikhlas: “With the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: He is Allah (the) One. The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He begets not nor was He begotten, and none is equal to Him.”
- Surah Falak: “With the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created, and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness, and from the evil of those who practice witchcraft when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies.”
- Surah Nas: “With the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind, the God of mankind, from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the breasts of mankind, of jinns and men.”
These surahs are a must to recite before going to sleep in order to have Allah’s protection and sleep comfortably.
- Dua in times of Anger
“I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitaan the cursed” (Tirmizi)
It is said that one is angry, he or she must recite this dua and the anger will go away with the mercy of Allah Almighty.
- Dua when eating
- Before eating: “Allaah’s Name we begin with, The Compassionate, Most Merciful.”
You must start eating with the name of Allah the Almighty.
- After eating: “All Praise is due to Allaah, who has blessed us with food and drink and made us from amongst the Believers.” (Abu Dawood)
You must be thankful to Allah for He has provided you the food to eat and these little things make a difference.
- Dua for sneezing
You must say “Alhamdulillah” after you sneeze which means “Thanks and all praise be to Allah.”
The reason behind this dua is that when a person sneezes, so the breathing process stops for a second or two, and you get your breath back after sneezing. So you must be thankful to Allah to have your breath back, it could have stopped, but it didn’t!
These are the few small duas that you must memorize and recite them in your everyday routine to gain some extra blessings.
About the Author:
MahamRizwan is a writer and copywriter who has worked with New York Times bestselling authors and personal development organizations such as Productive Muslim and Mindvalley. She regularly blogs at http://quranacademy.io/